MIJARC World is looking for a Chaplain
on voluntary basis, who could take over his mandate starting in the second half of 2010 until the next General Assembly 2012.
Duties of the Chaplain
- (spiritual) accompaniment of the World Team and the World Coordination
- maintain the relations with the different organs of catholic church
- guiding MIJARC and its member movements in the reflection on spirituality and faith
- organization and animation of the liturgics moments
- accompaniment of the chaplains and ecclesiastical assistants on national and continental level
- assure the spiritual celebration during meetings on world level
- collaborate to the general tasks of world team
- minimum of dedication time to MIJARC World’s work two world team meetings of about 1 week in Brussels
- participation to the world coordination programme each year about two weeks
The International Movement of Catholic Agricultural Rural Youth (MIJARC) organised an international symposium on “landgrabbing and threats to biodiversity” in conjunction with its member movement, Kerala Catholic Youth Movement (KCYM).
Around 100 people from the diocese of Iranjalakuda gathered together on Saturday, 24th July in Aroormuzhy to take part in this symposium. Since MIJARC has launched its World Food Day campaign on land grabbing in the afternoon, the organizers took the occasion to discuss with people and members of KCYM from the diocese of Iranjalakuda.